• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error parsing properties list from file in premiere pro cc 2020

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  am using premiere pro 2020 ... While I am changing to color tab the error message occurs .... Like error parsing properties list from file .... I have uninstalled and tried again , deleted my temp files , reset the preferences , deleted the layouts also .... But still it occurs .... I am stuck with my editing now .... Plz anyone help me fix this 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, the nuclear option is next ... Adobe CC Cleaner Tool ...

Download this, and yea, it's got a weird old-style DOS-looking interface that's keyboard only. The instructions say to uninstall the app first then run the Cleaner Tool ... don't. (Yea, I've plenty of experience with it.)

Run the Cleaner tool with the app still installed will work and does so every time. Uninstall first, and it may or may not.

What this does is go through every place on your computer that Premiere stuffs things on installation and clean them out. Including the ones that a "simple" uninstall doesn't get.

Then reboot the computer and do a fresh install.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it still the same error continues... Plz help me to solve this error .... I am stuck with my work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a new project file. Go to the MediaBrowser, navigate to the old project file and select it, then right-click and import the assets from that project one by one. See if this works in the new project.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same problem continues ... still the warning is coming

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines