• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error parsing properties list from file

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I keep getting an error message on Premier Pro (error parsing properties from file). I usually manage only about 2-3 steps (open new project, import, rotate clip, fix white balance) before the error message comes up.

I'm a complete newbie at Premier Pro and I've only recently downloaded the program - so I could be doing something wrong.

My version is Premier Pro CC 2017.0.2 v11.0

I work on a PC with windows 10.

I'm using a Canon DSLR to record my media.

This happened on my very first project. So, after speaking to adobe tech support, I uninstalled all adobe products, ran adobe cleaner, cleaned all temp files and then reinstalled Premier Pro, but the problem persists. Here's a screenshot of the error message:

Error 1.jpg

Please help...

Thanks in advance

Jacob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Hi Kulpreet,

Premier Pro is working fine with QuickHeal disabled.

Many thanks to your support team.

Jacob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacob,

I checked your account & I can see that our support representative was able to identify the issue.

Could you please confirm if Premiere Pro is working fine keeping QuickHeal Antivirus disabled?

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kulpreet,

Premier Pro is working fine with QuickHeal disabled.

Many thanks to your support team.

Jacob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome, Jacob.

Thanks for confirming.

-Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@abobe I have the same problem i need fixed ASAP pls

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@adobe Hi I'm having the same issue with this Error parsing properties list from file "". as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kulpreet singh I am also getting the same problem and do not have QuickHeal installed. Any tips? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with my Mac.  I spent an hour last night with an Adobe technician without achieving an answer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Folder permissions okay for the folders Pr needs?

Do you have any anti-virus or anti-malware software installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I receive the following error message when redering a squence in to out: "Unable to get properties for this file."

This error just started to show up, although I have rendered and exported files before. I am not sure what changed or what step I am missing. Can someone please help?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, but my message it's a little bit different, and I think it's related with dropbox, have you resolved the issue? thank you...

PD: I'm attaching a picture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like a 'workspace' problem. Try a different workspace, like Edit or something default. In general, files should not be in a dropbox, google drive, etc folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the workspace solution doesn't work, your computer may have an antivirus software, like windows virus and protection, built in. Try disabling any anti-virus softwares. You'll have to look up a video of how to do so, though. Hope that helps in someway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines