Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Prerendering/Exporting

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I've tried having a quick look and I can't find anyone who's posted with the same selector and error code that I'm currently experiencing.

Trying to export/prerender a content heavy but effects free video, and every time it renders a few frames it comes up with the attached error message. No idea what the trouble is. It started happening earlier but a simple restart of the programme seemed to fix it, but now it won't go away. Can't think what the issue is as the clip is using very light medias (every file aside from audio is under 1mb), and the mp3 thing doesn't make sense as I've used the same audio before on a different project.

Any help much appreciated!

Screenshot 2021-04-19 at 19.48.00.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you provide us with more info about your system and pc specs please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PC Specs:

CPU: ryzen 5900x

GPU: Zotac GeForce 3070

Memory: G.Skill 32gb

Storage: 3tb Samsung 860. 

Monitor: Asus TUF VG1A 1080p (165hz)

I ended up getting it to work by prerendering in 2 second intervals.

I don't know what it is but the render engine in Premiere pro seems to crash when I try and render large parts of projects/the whole thing at once, but my computer should definitely be able to hack it. This problem is not exclusive to this file, as I'm currently dealing with similar crashes with a much, much heavier file. Prerendering too large bodies of media causes the programme to black screen, come back with the various windows being whited-out, before the programme exits itself without throwing up a crash report. Very odd. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do have used mp3 in your project convert to wave first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines