Highlighted

Error: "choppy" video playback.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello good evening, I have version 14.0.2 of Adobe Premiere and bought a new computer to improve my video times.

Since I install Premiere I have played the videos and they get choppy "JUMPS" and I tried the following: Update my graphics card drivers, changing the processor settings, changing the frame rate, changing the RAM memory settings.

None of the above has worked, apparently it is the only problem since I have rendered and it does it well. I hope you can help me with this problem.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error: "choppy" video playback.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello good evening, I have version 14.0.2 of Adobe Premiere and bought a new computer to improve my video times.

Since I install Premiere I have played the videos and they get choppy "JUMPS" and I tried the following: Update my graphics card drivers, changing the processor settings, changing the frame rate, changing the RAM memory settings.

None of the above has worked, apparently it is the only problem since I have rendered and it does it well. I hope you can help me with this problem.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give us the specs of the computer and also the media you are working with, please, Cesar.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seguro,
Procesador Intel Core i7-9700F.
Tarjeta de video GTX 1660 SUPER
2 memorias RAM 3200MHZ

Inserto vídeos .MOV a 29.97 Fotogramas.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0