• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error When Exporting Video to MP4

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I get an error message that doesn't exactly explain what's wrong (they never do) when I exported my video as an MP4, which I've been doing for months now with 22 other similar videos.

The error often mentions "Low Level Exception" Unfortunately, the screenshot I took of the error was corrupted (because of course it was, my luck right). It was error code 3, but that's the only specifics I remember.

I was trying to export my video using the YouTube preset for 1080 Full HD for my 1080p at 30fps video within the H.264 format

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try ProRes or another format and see if that works. If it fails with any format, it's probably a corrupted project / sequence, try creating a new one and importing the old one and then export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Justin's right, try a non-mpeg format first...  if that works, you can than bring the exported file back in to premiere and export it to the desired format or bring it in to adobe media encoder.  One thing I'm wondering, are your sources 30 fps and your sequence 30 fps or are they really 29.97 fps?  Video is usually (although not always) 29.97 fps.  Happy to explain why if you're interested... but you're probably not.  You might tell us your source properties and your sequence settings...

Also, you can try smart rendering.  Set your preview format in your sequence settings to match your desired export format, render your entire sequence and if it renders properly, export with the "use previews" box checked....

and if by any chance, your source material was recorded on a smart phone or in a screen recording program, the problem may be variable frame rate sources which premiere has problems with.  If so, post back and I'll go in to greater detail and tell you how to solve this problem...  or you could do some searching here and figure it out for yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines