• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while Redering with CUDA if i use a third party plugin

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am Using RedGiant's Universe 3, Plugins toolkit and in that whenever i use the slide transition(attached its picture below) and some others and render with GPU accelaration it gives an error like this, i am neither able to render neither export, now, it works well with Mercury Playback engine software only(the renderer other than CUDA) but the problem is firstly it takes so long to render and secondly it messes up my frame whenever i apply more than 1 drop shadow, i tried using Media encoder but the results were identical, my work depends on me using this effect multiple times in the project so i am really frustrated with this, it would be nice if anyone helps me out and probably if anyone already uses Redgiants's Universe and can tell if they are also getting the same problemcuda render error.JPGredgiant slide trans error.JPG

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did Red Giant say?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your Red Giant up to date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Change the rendering engine to opencl, it should work

I think lots of  red giant premiere plugin doesn't work well with cuda, I have done so many test before...so that I change all my gpu to amd with better opencl performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines