• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Errors exporting animation in premiere pro

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I've been having so many problems exporting my frame animation in Premiere Pro:

- Firstly, the general quality is low, being blocky and pixilated

- Secondly, for some reason the dark grey and black colours are more pixilated than lighter colours

- Thirdly, when I click the "maximum render quality" option, the Cross Dissolve transitions do not work

- Finally, when I render frames, the colour fades away a lot 

Am I wrong to be rendering animation frames in Premiere Pro? Should I be using Animate? It's just that I'm used to premiere pro and have not enjoyed my experience with Animate. 

I guess I'm asking if there are any guides or tutorials for best render result with frame animation? You can see all the videos in my project here, and I'm a little sad to say that the quality looks pretty bad on all of them: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9qlHK9coPaiLJ8f1TRCBjjtyZIG8Uz-_

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is a screenshot comparing the dark grey colours, compared to lighter ones. For some reason the quality drops like crazy.

Screenshot 2021-01-20 at 11.09.28.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines