• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Errors Exporting with and without CUDA. And some bizarre bugs. Help!

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'll start with my PC specs.

• Intel® Core™ i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz
  • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
  • 64gb DDR4 
  • Premiere Pro 14.8
  • Nvidia Studio Driver 457.30
  • Win 10 Edition Windows 10 Home
    Version 20H2
    Installed on ‎11/‎9/‎2020
    OS build 19042.746
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

I am having several issues. 

1. The operation could not be completed due to insufficient system memory
    • This issue is frequent. I have been woring with R3D footage from a Komodo on a custom sequence downscaled to 1080P 23.976.
    • When the error dialog box pops up, usually my timeline starts cutting itself to shred wherever the playhead was last placed. That and the box cannot be closed. Upon ending PP in task manager, my keyboard will often not fuction right, and I have to reboot windows. 
  2. The next issue is also a strange one, PP will lag while im scubbing the timeline, and then I lose all input control. Once the control returns my shortcuts no longer work and I cannot type... reboot. It's worth noting I have a razer kb&m and I can tell when the loss of control happens becuase all the leds go dark then return shortly.
  3. Heres the fun one. Error Code: -1609629690. Error compiling movie. I get this while using hardware and software encoding. And when I export and encode through ME, it frequently just gets hung up. While its most common I get the error code in PP exports, if I use software encode it also get hung up and stuck like ME.

On to the things I've tried. 

• I have rolled PP and my Nvidia studio drivers back to versions I knew they played nice together.
  • I currently have PP 14.8 on the recommended older Nvidia Studio Driver
  • I have reinstalled PP, and cleaned it with AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.exe
  • Reset worskpaces and all preferences/plugins
  • Turned off extra monitors and only used one
  • Encoded "software only"
  •  Deleted the Media Cache and Media Cache files
  • Created a new project and import the old one into it
  • Deleted all markers
  • Created a new sequence and import the old one into it
  • Tried different projects that I've exported successfully before
  • Removed lumetri and color grading
  • Removed gpu assited gfx
  • Rebooted a lot
  • Made sure windows was up to date
  • Turned off all additional nonessential programs
  • Move media cache locations
  • Moved project and all media to a different drive onto an SSD
  • Made sure I had enough disk space
  • I've gone to the frame in question and replaced it when there is an error compiling movie, but it's always different if I just try and export again
  • Thought about Pagefiles to reduce RAM workload, (but I have 64gb?)
  • Though about reinstalling windows (in place) while keeping all programs and files

Some more info about the projects:

Usually R3D or Black magic footage, 4k and 6k. On 1080p sequences and encodes. Projects usually have 300gb of footage and up being drawn from.

I know this is alot, but if anyone out there has experienced some of these normal bugs, and even the bizzare ones, let me know if you found a fix. 

Thank you, this is my main source of income and I'm so tired of trying to fix it. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its also worth noting I unistalled all razer software, it didn't help the bizzare bugs.

And I attempted setting the project setting to software only as well, Id get frame render errors when I'd render the timeline to use the previews in export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines