• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Errors on MP4 export in Most Current Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the latest premiere pro on 3 of our imacs V 15.0.0 (Build 41).  When exporting .mp4 files  the last few frames or last couple seconds (depending on lenght of the video) will freeze up (image) and cut out sound.   

Example mp4 exported from Premiere (watch last few seconds and video will freeze)

https://vimeo.com/532076676/9dfc917919

Here's what the video should look like. Same video exported as .mov then uploaded to vimeo. Plays perfectly through the end.

https://vimeo.com/528170301/568345abcf

I've tried changing every setting withing MP4 export options (CBR, VBR, other presets etc.... )No fix.  However when I export in .MOV it works perfectly.  Tried exporting .mov, then adding it to media encoder to export to mp4, same issue.   Right now my only way to deliver an .mp4 to my clients, is export a quicktime, upload to vimeo, wait for them to do the conversion, then send the vimeo converted MP4 to my clients...... Very Very bad situation. This is happening on 2 imac pros and a 2020 imac all updated.  Never experienced this issue till V 15 was released. Anyone else seeing this issue? Adobe can you please help us trouble shoot/

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also facing the same challenges ever since the latest update. I've tried to export in MOV and still same problem and when l leave the video to play from start it will play without any errors but the moment I want to skip a few frames all hell breaks loose and the audio will be off sync. If you get any answers to this problem please help  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

James,

Are you exporting to internal or externally connected drives?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm exporting to an external drive. (mac lacie drive) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Emmanuel Masoka Mabhena do not hijack a thread Please make a new post, explaining your situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The footage is on a local NAS server. Exporting to a "rendered" folder in the server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin,

I just tried exporting to the local desktop. No problem. Then to double check I exported the same file to the server again, issue popped up. 

At least we've identified the issue?  I have a qnap nas. What is the solution for this?  How can we get this back to the way it was working in previous versions of Premiere pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines