Highlighted

Essential Graphic keyable parameters

Contributor ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, seems like when I create a template in after effects and then open it with essential graphics in premiere pro, I can't animate the parameters, on any of them.

Any solution on that ?

Cheers

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Export, Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Essential Graphic keyable parameters

Contributor ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, seems like when I create a template in after effects and then open it with essential graphics in premiere pro, I can't animate the parameters, on any of them.

Any solution on that ?

Cheers

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Export, Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take it you moved the parameters you wanted to change into the EGP box for doing so? As only the items you set to be changeable within Premiere will be so.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can animate them, but can't key them, that's the issue.

Sorry

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that is also something that needs to be included on the Ae side. Have you been through the free ebook by Jarle Leirpoll that Adobe bought out to distribute while doing the final check-over for accuracy?

Making Mogrts

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for this, seeyoc,

It's a known issue. I make a lot of my social media mogrts in Premiere for now so I can use them in Rush and Premiere. You can make a request on User Voice: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Thanks,

Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a bummer, what's the point of making mogrts and not able to key them ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0