Highlighted

Essential Graphics, but the text does not show up on the video or edit panel.

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community!

I'm having a problem with the essential graphics panel. 

I want to add a title/third to show the name of the person in the video and I click on Essential Graphics, go to Adobe stock, look for a free template, and drag it onto the timeline. But here's the thing, it shows up on the timeline, but there is no text or graphic that accompanies the text. Can someone help me figure this out? 

Thank you

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Essential Graphics, but the text does not show up on the video or edit panel.

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community!

I'm having a problem with the essential graphics panel. 

I want to add a title/third to show the name of the person in the video and I click on Essential Graphics, go to Adobe stock, look for a free template, and drag it onto the timeline. But here's the thing, it shows up on the timeline, but there is no text or graphic that accompanies the text. Can someone help me figure this out? 

Thank you

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take it you installed the mogrt first?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0