Essential graphics/graphics not working

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the preset graphics work when I load them into my sequence. I can see they are there in the Essential graphics tab and when I click and drag them into my sequence there's nothing there..

Thank you all: i found the solution, after re installing, i found the graphics window (somewhere else, but found it Thanks again. Yves

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Essential graphics/graphics not working

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the preset graphics work when I load them into my sequence. I can see they are there in the Essential graphics tab and when I click and drag them into my sequence there's nothing there..

Thank you all: i found the solution, after re installing, i found the graphics window (somewhere else, but found it Thanks again. Yves

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 20, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the track targeted?

Is the track locked?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Premiere Pro CC2017, and have the same problem. Essential Graphics just don't work at all. I updated to 2018, and and Essential Graphics DID work, but I had so many OTHER new bugs, I had to go back to 2017 until Adobe gets the bugs worked out. I really wish they would test these new releases better before launching, I have lost so much time dealing with these issues.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2017 2
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ZWestbrook28: What graphic template are you trying to drag? For example, you're in the EG panel and go to Browse and then open the Credits folder and try to drag Classic Credits to your sequence — nothing happens?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not ask me, but for me templates all seem to be empty. Neither can I enter a text title in the program screen. I've tried templates as an object on my existing sequence timeline, and I've made new sequences for them, all to no avail.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your OS? I am on macOS 10.12.6. When I look inside the contents of the Premiere Pro 2018 app, I see this:

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 > Contents > Essential Graphics, and then a bunch of folders containing the .mogrt files:

screenshot_1574.png

Do you not see this? If not, or if the folders are all empty, that would explain why nothing shows up in the EG panel.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have this problem Stefan: it is empty (though i've been working with AP CC for three weeks without any issues with the EG and now it's all disappeared (even though i reinstallesd APCC..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Racines: When you say "it is empty", are you referring to the Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 > Contents > Essential Graphics folder on your hard drive? Check that folder and see what's there. Also, what is your OS version and what version of Premiere Pro are you working with (i.e., did you most recently install)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ZWestbrook,

We haven't heard back from you. Are you still facing this issue? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2018 0
Elhanova LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still having the same problem. I am using Premier Pro 2018. I can drag the .mort files that I have created and I can slo use the Basic Lower Third.mogrt but when I download a sample from internet I cant drop it to the sequence. I says: the thing about after effects bla bla bla

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope it helps: https://youtu.be/muICQ9rEFLs

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2018 0