Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphics Panel Missing

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

So I have installed Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 on my Macbook running on SierraOS. I want to edit some videos with animated text but I need essential graphics panel which is missing. I have been trying for 3 days and literally I am losing my mind now. I have tried everything in the forums or videos but still couldn't solve it. Can you please help me solve this issue? I have no place to go, because I see here, there are many experts.

Best regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Hey, what version of PrPro 2017 are you running? The EGP wasn't actually added to Premiere until v11.1, so make sure you're on a version that supports it. If not, you'll either have to update, or use Legacy Titles instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, what version of PrPro 2017 are you running? The EGP wasn't actually added to Premiere until v11.1, so make sure you're on a version that supports it. If not, you'll either have to update, or use Legacy Titles instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Thanks for replying to me. I am using the 11.0 version of Adobe Premiere 2017. If I install 11.1 then I will be able to get EGP?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does not make any difference but you cannot install 11.1 only 11.1.4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

11.1.4 - That might be the one w/out Dolby?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, I'd recommend updating Premiere, restart your computer, then reopen Premiere and look for that window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Thank you so much. I got the graphics panel after updating my Adobe Premiere 2017 to 11.1 Appreciate it mate, you're a saviour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome! Glad I was able to help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

i want to know how did you updated your Adobe Premiere 2017 to 11.1 as i am also having problem in Premiere 2017 as in my primere pro essential graphics panel  is also missing and dont know what to do ?

please help me 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use the Creative Cloud app to update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines