• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphics - "Texting Chat Bubble" Template Issue

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This template in the essential graphics panel is great (on the surface). What is not great is how the messages animate out after 7 seconds - and this is not alterable. I need these titles to last 10 seconds - and because there is no option to edit duration of the text bubble in the effects panel I cannot use it and must do it from scratch (I tried using freeze frames to get the extra duration - but the message bubble animate-out behaves weird with it). This is a perfectly good tool made useless.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should be able to drag the layer to desired size and the animate-out respond to that. But it seems extremely buggy - I have the layer stretched to 10 seconds in length and the animate-out still happens after 7 seconds. Very frustrating - because it is now a reliability concern with this effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines