Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphics Scrolling Text is Blurry

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I made rolling credits on Premiere Pro. While paused the font looks sharp, but, when it rolls, it becomes blurry and pixelized. I can't really find what is causing it; I'd appreciate any feedback. 

(Running the latest version)

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Make sure your preview is set to Full.

Render the timeline by pressing Enter to change the red line above the timeline to green.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your preview is set to Full.

Render the timeline by pressing Enter to change the red line above the timeline to green.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a normal thing that happens.  Premier does that to allow for playback to be smooth on systems; There is three things to check if your system can handle full quality playback, you can enable.

First, on the program monitor ensure:

FlyingFourFun_0-1621537807951.png

In the view menu, when your active window is the program monitor, change the playback and pause to full or what ever looks good anbd works for you:

FlyingFourFun_1-1621537872072.png

And, again if your system can support it, turn on the "high quality playback"

FlyingFourFun_2-1621537916785.png

As Peru Bob also suggested, rendering the timeline can also improve the playback so its not blurry.  The bottom line is you have to play with all these levers based on your system if you want things to be 'perfect' while previewing your work.  Your always making a trade, quality for speed.  Premier lets you tune those choices.

If, at the end of the day, I suspect your concern is on export that the text will be blurry.  If that's your true question, the short answer is it will not be.  You can export your work, and play it back it will be fine.  When you preview it without pre-rendering, premiere builds the scrolling text realtime, and it seems to have decided to lower the quality to keep the video smoothness on your system.  You can tweak the above settings and if your system can support it, it will play back perfectly clear if you don't have to much happening on the timeline while playing that part of your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you both so much! Rendering seemed to do for me (since all the other settings were already set).  :)))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines