Highlighted

Essential graphics template search functionality failing (no results for any research)

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since a few weeks any search I make in the essential graphics template is bringing no results.

I have several templates of my own that I used for different clients. I gave them specifics names and was used to search for specific keywords to look for all templates related to a given clients. But since a few week any search I make in the essential graphics is always bringing "no results" while I am actually looking for the right keywords. I also tried to search for the exact names of several templates but still "no results". The only solution is to scroll the entire list of templates to look for the one I'm looking for, not very convinient.

To make sure I'm clear, my workflow was that for a given client I would rename all its template by [ClientName - name of the template] and then when I work on a project for a specific client I used to look for its templates by searching "ClientsName" in the essential graphics template section.

Is this a known issue or is it something I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks,

Fabien

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Essential graphics template search functionality failing (no results for any research)

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since a few weeks any search I make in the essential graphics template is bringing no results.

I have several templates of my own that I used for different clients. I gave them specifics names and was used to search for specific keywords to look for all templates related to a given clients. But since a few week any search I make in the essential graphics is always bringing "no results" while I am actually looking for the right keywords. I also tried to search for the exact names of several templates but still "no results". The only solution is to scroll the entire list of templates to look for the one I'm looking for, not very convinient.

To make sure I'm clear, my workflow was that for a given client I would rename all its template by [ClientName - name of the template] and then when I work on a project for a specific client I used to look for its templates by searching "ClientsName" in the essential graphics template section.

Is this a known issue or is it something I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks,

Fabien

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2020 0

Have something to add?