• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ESSENTIAL GRAPHICS TEXT TEXTURE CRASH (May 2021)

Explorer ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Essential Graphics that I use for my work have a steel texture, but since I updated Premiere (May 2021), it doesn't read them well. Instead of the metallic texture, the letters have random colors. After Effects has the same problem reading the Essential Graphics.

I attached an example of how the graphics used to look and how they look now. I hope you have any idea of the problem. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are they stored on the machines?  Can you go into Ae and open the comps, and check things out?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Neil, thanks for answering. The Essential Graphics are stored in my computer's desktop, the way they've always been. Yes, I can open the comps and see the layers in AE, but they have the same bug. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you work with the effects on the Ae comp?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can handle the layers, but AE showed me this message after I opened the Essential Graphics file. 

Thanks for your help, Neil. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 14.10.46.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like there might be a bit of file corruption going on. Or something. Sometimes those messages are file corruption, sometimes just the app is confused by something.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Neil, I tried importing files again from scratch and the bug is still there. 

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines