• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphics Titles: How can I alter multiple titles by the parent template

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I hope this is in the right place. I have recently done a job on PPcc2017 involving 5 hours of seminar/presentations. Essential graphics was great to speed up the titles workflow.

My issue is the client has now said they are soon changing their branding colours and font and asked me to change the titles. I have over 100 titles stemming from the same template.

Is there a way I can change/update the colours and font on all by editing the template?

Thanks

Adam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help Kevin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not a solution, still have to "touch" every style in the project - select the title on the timeline, Essential Graphics panel edit tab, click on the Title text, pick a new or modified Master Style - FOR EACH TITLE IN THE PROJECT.
Why isn't there a Master Style edit function, or even better, an ability to select multiple titles and apply the Master Style to multiple clips.
I'm going to request this in the features request, this is a HUGE hole in the Essential Graphics workflow that Adobe staff should have caught. (22 year Premiere user).
I'm not the only one complaining about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Missing this feature so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am glad to say it's now possible.

When you create a master style it will appear in one of your bins.

You can then select the desired titles in you sequence and drag the style onto them.

The style will impact all selected titles.

Very handy as I have just discovered!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. That kind of features should be much more intuitive....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! It was way too hard to find this solution. Still disappointing that you can't update everything at once. The 'Push To Track Or Style' tool is right there in the Essential Graphics panel, which I use all the time for captions – but it's greyed out for regular graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines