Highlighted

Essential graphics won't show, small yellow triangle with exclamation mark over all templates

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

My essential graphics don't show on my video... when I drag and drop it appears as though it has inserted however no text shows over the top of my videos. 

All files in the browse section look like this and I think the yellow triange has something to do with it?

Kaleja_0-1593222262118.png

Topics

Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Essential graphics won't show, small yellow triangle with exclamation mark over all templates

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

My essential graphics don't show on my video... when I drag and drop it appears as though it has inserted however no text shows over the top of my videos. 

All files in the browse section look like this and I think the yellow triange has something to do with it?

Kaleja_0-1593222262118.png

Topics

Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you hovered the cursor over the triangle and clicked on it?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something worth trying is reset the presferences. Here is a page with how to do this:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines