• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Sound: "Not Matched (Analyzed Loudenes)

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Essential sound to auto match loudness for years, and now today it won't work on anything I do. Music, Dialogue, nothing works. All get the "Not Matched" message.

Any tips or tricks?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh ... just did a bunch of work yesterday/today with matching, without issue. Wonder what's up on your system ... or why it's behaving badly? Don't have a clue, so I'm hoping someone else will pop in with some ideas.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I wanna know what's up with it too lol. I have a ton of Premiere problems in general. My machine is a monster though, so it shouldn't have problems in theory (obviously anything can have problems). I've never had this problem before. I also have problems when I playback it pops. And premiere randomly completely freezes up a few times a day too. 

Running a 24 core threadripper, 128gb ram, 3090, with m.2 NVME drives

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's like my rig except I've got a 2080Ti. So very similar systems.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines