• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ever since the 15.0 update, Premier Pro has been seriously slow.

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eversince this update, Premier Pro has been seriously slow. The playback marker lags and for some odd reason, the entire program pretty much breaks once I open the effects window. In case you're wondering, my PC is not the issue as it was working completely fine before this latest update and I've been using other hardware-heavy programs such as Blender with no issues.

Please offer a solution! This is making my job very tedious and inefficient. Thank you!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

major updates often place additional demands on hardware.  And every program is different.  Not familiar with blender but I have extensive experience with NLE's for almost 30 years at this point starting with the avid media composer and it's been that way since the get go.    If the latest update doesn't perform at the level you require, revert to the previous version.  It's that simple.  However, it's possible that there are issues with your installation of the update that might be at least part of the problem.  Might be helpful if you started a new thread with the hardware and os specs of your system and then we might be able to suggest some possible solutions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and if you do start a new thread, please add a link to the new thread here....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I noticed this too. I maxes out my processor at 100% for the weirdest of reasons. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines