• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every Format Of A Render Is Completely Choppy - Less Than 24 Hours Ago Everything Fine

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last night I began working on a new project with the usual template. I remembered there being an update to Adobe Premiere Pro but thought nothing of it. I simply cannot render any type of video at the moment without it being utterly useless, choppy, stuttering, etc. Tried multiple file types, deleted cache, set for performance, matched source file, etc. 

I just completely a 38 minute film with literally the same settings as currently being used and it worked fine less than 24 hours ago. 

Anyone else having similar issues without changing any preferences at all?

Computer Specs - Ryzen 3950X - Radeon VII - 32 DDR4 - Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit - Samsung NVME Drive  and Samsung SSD. 

File Types Being Used - HEVC 10 Bit From Fuji Film XT3

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ryan, 
Sorry about this. You might delete media cache. Choose File > Close All Projects. Then, head to Media Cache preferences to clear them out. Relaunch Premiere Pro. Hopefully, that will work for you. If not, let us know.

Thank You,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

are you saying you did an update?  If so, revert to the previous version for the time being

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines