• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every time I open this project it hangs at 80% of loading. Even if I import into new session

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter how many times I try to reopen this session, having nothing but video files and some audio plugins, it loads until about 80% and then just stalls out.

Even if I nicely close the session and reopen, it does the same. I can open it if I import it into a new session. I now have dozens of versions and I cant imagine what is crashing PPro.

Windows 10 64, 32GB RAM, AMD Radeon 7100 Firepro, latest version of Premiere

Pic below is where it just gets stuck. No other information

Note that I was also getting this Error Compiling movie message in the session 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the exact same issue although I'm having it on multiple projects.  There really is no sense to it.  I've created new projects and imported the projects, which works... but then when PPro crashes for other reasons and  I attempt to open that "new and fixed" project I get the same problem... 

I have trashed preferences, created new projects, turned off Mercury Transmit, resisted throwing my computer across the room and really questioned why I am still using PPro instead of Resolve.  

For the amount we pay, this is not accepatable.  

For my setup and this instance: I am working in a Production

- MacBook Pro 2018

- BigSur 11.1 (Yes I know... it's crap)

- 2.9 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i9

- 32GB RAM

- Radeon Pro Vega 20 4 GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines