• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Experienced low-level exception error (player:60) In Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a relatively simple project in PP and needed to speed up 3 clips. I can increase the speed to 150% just fine, but beyond that, I run into this error. Once that happens, the clips stops playing (although the ticket on the timeline keeps going) and the rest of the clips fail to play. It just stays frozen at the point at which the error occurred. I tried to see if I could export to see if the exported media would play normally despite the error in the program, but it freezes on rendering and requires a force quit. I've read the rest of the forums and followed their advice, including changing my render and playback settings from 'Mercury playback engine GPU Acceleration' to 'Mercury Playback Engine Software Only', resetting my Premiere Pro settings, and deleting my archived user layouts, and I am STILL running into this error. Does anyone know what is happening or how to solve this issue? It's making a simple project exceedingly difficult and annoying. Thanks!

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What format is your media? Does it work fine with an unrelated clip in a different format?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi skafab!

Welcome to the community. I see that you're getting a low-level exception that occurred in: Adobe Player (Player:60) after increasing the speed of clips.

We would need more info to understand it better.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm getting the same error. I'm on Windows 10 and Premiere v 4.0. Cannot update Premiere because then it won't save my Freeform view layout. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm hitting the same issue, for me though it works after setting to software only rendering.

27'' iMac Late 2013, 24 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M 2 GB

Premiere Pro 14.0.0 Build 572.

The video file is a direct Youtube download, mp4 video only:

• Dateipfad: /Volumes/xxxxxx.mp4
  • Typ: MPEG-Film
  • Dateigröße: 14,80 MB
  • Bildgröße: 1920 x 1080
  • Framerate: 25,00
  • Gesamtdauer: 00:00:40:21
  • Pixel-Seitenverhältnis: 1,0
  • Alpha: Keine
  • Videocodec-Typ: MP4/MOV H.264 4:2:0

I can supply the video file if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information. Could you try resetting preferences? It works for some users. Here's how: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/...

Let us know how it goes.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's happening to all I know uses v21! Really annoying!!! Already think to change the program Avid or something else! 

Speed up just NEVER work for Premier 21.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines