• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export a video with the source quality

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i export a video without compression? For example: i have a 30 seconds mp4 video (1920x1080, 30 fps, 7000 kbps) that i want to export at the source quality. How can i do that?

TOPICS
Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Guessing you want smart render.

Premiere does not do smart render on H.264.

https://helpx.adobe.com/nl/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/nl/premiere-pro/using/smart-rendering.ug.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guessing you want smart render.

Premiere does not do smart render on H.264.

https://helpx.adobe.com/nl/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/nl/premiere-pro/using/smart-rendering.ug.htm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, i've just tried it out (i've used QuickTime > Animation), for some reason the output file was like 64GB... What codec do you personally use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what use?

Highly-compressed "long-GOP" formats like H.264/265 can be visually so close that they are heavily used for deliverables for streaming services.

However, they don't hold up well through several "generations" of use, so an upper-quality intraframe codec like Cineform, ProRes, or DNxHD/R is used for both 'archiving' and for digital intermediates ... when you may need to do several generations of work on a clip.

So ... what do you need it for? The usage is normally the major determinate of what format/codec to use.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I only need to store it on my hard disk, no YouTube upload or anything. Thank you for helping me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines