• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export and render error in Premier Pro 14.9 and 15

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, In my over 15 years of using Premier, this is the first time I am posting to the community. I often read through some of the threads and am appricaiative of everyones contribution but I have had glitches before but I have never been this frustrated both with the actual issue (what ever its) or now mostly with the level of support and my treatment to date.

I am running windows 10 pro. i9-9900. with an Nvidia 1080. 64Ram. My working drive and scratch drives are both SSD and I also have an exprot drive. 

I will brake it down as a lot has happened. This issue has been going on for about 2.5 weeks but I have been trying to deal with Adobe tech support for about a full week and a half. I have spoken to 13 THIRTEEN technicians at this point. (2 of whom stright up hung up on me for no rason half way through a few hours of working on this). Each tech I spoke to hardly read the notes on the file and kept asking and doing the same things. The 11th or 12th tech said he will send me to a senior technicians, who I did not know existed and feelt like I should have been refered to them 7 technicans back. He said a senior tech will call me within 28 hours. 2 day latter I called back and the guy said a senor tech will call me that day. You guessed it no one did. Now I have lost the weekend to this and am hemeraging money and time at this point as I am a professional and Premier is my main tool. Today.. monday. I call back and beg for a senor tech to call me. The 13th technician says he is very sorry and that someone will call me in less than 5 hours. 10 hours have passed. No call.

Due to messing around and trying to problem solve I thought that it was a GPU exceleration problme as I was able to export out with software only. However now software only gets me the same random export error. either error code: 3 or 1609629690 (both when I try to render the time line and or export). All driver are up to date. 

I have deleted my ceche. All plugins used on my 45min timeline are native adobe and only third party plug in I have is Black Magic Raw, which I have also removed to see if that helps. I have copy and pasted the timeline in a new project file with a new name. I have tried to export the project on a different computer (much older dell workstation that is pretty hefty still). One technicial donwgraded the GPU dirver to the last version and that worked for exproting out a one miute section so we thought it was fixed but then in started up when I tried to exprot the full timeline again. Earlier in the project it would run for about 30 mins before the exprot error but now its faster then that. I have sucessfully exported out a timeline form a different project so the issue is tied to this project for sure. Its a pretty big project with a lot of mixed assets. I have been on Premier 2019 till recently as I did not want to upgrade mid project (I have been working on this project for over a year). I had to upgrade to 14.9 as I was having issues with 2019 and that is when this issue started. 

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh also. I have a lot of dynamic links to After Effects. ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Regardless of next steps - turn off Hardware accelerated Decoding in Preferences > Media...)

Possible remedies (worked at least for one user), starting from the most likely ones:

- Change 'Optimize rendering ..' into "Memory" (Edit > Preferences > Memory.. )

- Avoid using dynamic links, use render and replace instead

- Don't use over-sized still images, downscale first

- Do you have VFR footage on a timeline? Things like iPhone-, ScreenRecordings-, Zoom-, Twitch-, YouTube- videos, etc. It's highly recommended to transcode such clips to CFR before editing. Tools people use for this: Handbrake, Avidemux, ffmpeg, nvencc, or even a build-in Windows editor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your suggestions basil1891.. I will try all of this today. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I have been using render and replace (I miss spoke I thought dynamic link and render and replace was the same thing). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok looks like I do have a bunch of dynamic links.. i think becouse I was tweeking those sections quite a bit. Would you suggest I export out clips to plug in to the time line instead of those links or is there a way to apply render and replace after the fact?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind I brain fart there I am rendering and replacing all those files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Basil891. During that crazy stressfull two weeks of dealing with this issue your comment was definetly the most useful. I rendered and replaced everyting on the time line then transcoded assets that might have been an issue. It is working now.. sort of. I get the same render error every once in a while but after a reboot I am good for one export at least. 

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines