• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

export commercial for Norwegian Tv Exports audio in BWF when i most have PCM

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we are exporting in avid DNxHD 185x 1080/50. The audio file we imported to Premier pro is PCM codec. When we export we can`t sett det codec. It is looked to uncompressed. When we are done with exporting the audio codec is BWF, and according ower specsheet it have to be PCM. 
have anyone a ide what we can do too fiks it?

under is the spec-sheet we have to followNORDIC-white-pages-18.09.20204434_Page_1.jpg

TOPICS
Audio , Export , Formats , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

BWF is a subset of the normal Wav file that includes, amonst other things, timecode. The audio itself is PCM (or in very specila cases mpeg). This is a media info screen shot of one of my DNxHD exports:

pcm.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BWF is a subset of the normal Wav file that includes, amonst other things, timecode. The audio itself is PCM (or in very specila cases mpeg). This is a media info screen shot of one of my DNxHD exports:

pcm.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Richard points out, BWF is PCM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines