Export doesn't match Sequence or Preview

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been searching on the community here and banging my head against the wall. I have had this issue with multiple vidoes/projects. I am using an iPhone XS to film and am overlaying the video on top of a screen recorded video. I am unlinking the audio from the iPhone video and adding audio from a microphone and syncing it up. 

As edited videos do, I have multiple cuts. And the video plays back perfectly in the sequence. It also plays back in the export preview properly. However, when I export the video it comes out with the video cuts not applied at all. The audio lines up properly to where it was before but is obviously way off from the video due to the cuts not exporting properly. 

I have used premiere for awhile and never seem to have had issues. I've tried multiple export settings, sequence settings, and fixes. I have read up on the community here regarding variable frame rates from the phones but I thought the newest premiere avoids those issues. Have also tried exporting with different fps and no luck. 

Any thoughts/Help is much appreciated!

Frustrating to wait so long for an export and have it wrong every time I try but the sequence plays back perfect. Note: I have noticed sometimes I go back to the project file and the sequence is all messed up timeline wise similar to what the export showed. Close the program and reopen and it is back to normal. What is going on?

Thanks! 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export doesn't match Sequence or Preview

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been searching on the community here and banging my head against the wall. I have had this issue with multiple vidoes/projects. I am using an iPhone XS to film and am overlaying the video on top of a screen recorded video. I am unlinking the audio from the iPhone video and adding audio from a microphone and syncing it up. 

As edited videos do, I have multiple cuts. And the video plays back perfectly in the sequence. It also plays back in the export preview properly. However, when I export the video it comes out with the video cuts not applied at all. The audio lines up properly to where it was before but is obviously way off from the video due to the cuts not exporting properly. 

I have used premiere for awhile and never seem to have had issues. I've tried multiple export settings, sequence settings, and fixes. I have read up on the community here regarding variable frame rates from the phones but I thought the newest premiere avoids those issues. Have also tried exporting with different fps and no luck. 

Any thoughts/Help is much appreciated!

Frustrating to wait so long for an export and have it wrong every time I try but the sequence plays back perfect. Note: I have noticed sometimes I go back to the project file and the sequence is all messed up timeline wise similar to what the export showed. Close the program and reopen and it is back to normal. What is going on?

Thanks! 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try selecting an audio and video track which is out of sync, right clicking and see if the link option is available. If so click on it. If red numbers appear try right clicking on them to move things into sync. Also check that the link/unlink button in the timeline is selected or blue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2020 0