• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export/ Encoding question

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an older version (hoping to be bugging my employer enough to get me a Windows 10 computer so I can upgrade to the latest) - Premiere Pro CC 2018 - and every time recently that I am working on my desktop (win 7) it gets to 100% and sticks there ... the only option I have is to cancel.  I just want it to finish.  This will occur when I move over to my personal laptop (which is Windows 10) on occasion as well.  Does anyone have any idea why it just stops?

Answers with you need Windows 10 aren't helpful right now. I am working on that, and I don't know when or how soon that will happen.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I inherited this computer 5 years ago and it has been through 2 others before me, but all i can find on it is this....

Dell Optiplex 9020  (2009)

Intel Core i7-4770 CPU @3.4 GHz

8GB RAM

64 Bit OS

C: has 624GB free

Files are saved to a network drive, which as I look now, the Network drives are pretty full.  Could that be the issue?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, it's my first post.Premiere Issues.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Files are saved to a network drive, which as I look now, the Network drives are pretty full.  Could that be the issue?  

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines