• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export entire project but just with the edited clips?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to export the entire Premiere Pro project, but just with the part of the clips that you cut, not the entire source?

So once I send them the project, they are able to open it with the raw files and my edits, but not access to full original source files? So there is no loss in quality but they are able to open the project as see the timeline with the same quality?

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

yes.  you need to use the project manager which can be found in the file menu.  It's not simple (what is?) and people have reported problems but I'm not sure if those problems are premiere's fault or issues with the original source media...  or....  operator error. 

Be sure and test the integrity of the exported project before deleting any of your original material...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes.  you need to use the project manager which can be found in the file menu.  It's not simple (what is?) and people have reported problems but I'm not sure if those problems are premiere's fault or issues with the original source media...  or....  operator error. 

Be sure and test the integrity of the exported project before deleting any of your original material...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

but that way it will include entire clips? Don't I have to select "Considilate and Transcode" > source "Individual Clips"
rather than Timeline?

and uncheck "include Handles: 24frames"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

consolidate and transcode...  handles are if you want some extra material in case you want to add a few frames or add a dissolve...  not sure what it means source "individual clips."  I just did a quick test with source "sequence" and it seems fine.  but I suggest you do a test yourself with a clip or 2 in a new sequence and see if it accomplishes what you want.   You'll probably have some questions about what format to transcode to.  If so, tell me what your source properties are...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines