Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export error

Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I would appreciate any help as I've been working on a project for just over 2 months now but keep getting errors whenever i would try and export my project.

I have tried exporting 6 times today, through Premiere and through Media Encdoer, and they both keep giving me similar issues with the exact same error code. I have tried referring to the article posted by Adobe on how to try and avoid possible export errors, but their fixes dont seem to work for me.

I have tried switching to CUDA, and to software only. I have tried restarting my PC. I have tried to export to different file formats with different codecs (H.264 (twice), HEVC, Apple ProRes, MPEG, AVI). I have tried removing a few of the videos in the sequence and bringing them back. I tried checking for Adobe Premiere, AE (my project contains AE files) and Media Encoder updates. I've checked for GPU updates. And have even checked for Windows updates for the sake of making sure it wasn't the problem. And nothing worked.

This screenshot is from the last export attempt.

Under 'error compiling movie', it has also said 'accelerated render error', 'render returned error' and 'unable to produce frame'.

System specs:

CPU: 6 core Intel Processor

RAM: 16GB

GPU: GTX 980ti

Sorry for the long article, but any help would be magnificent.

Mo

afbeelding.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

following their online documentation, I can't figure out how to batch import.  It's certainly not intuitive, unlike handbrake...  Will dig in to it further tomorrow when I get in to the studio.  When you say lossless, you are talking about max quality mp4?  I prefer working in prores which editready does.  bwdik...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I meant unlike editready

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

figured it out.  Not particularly intuitive and not explained well in the documentation, but you get what you pay for...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not particularly intuitive and not explained well in the documentation, but you get what you pay for...

What did you mean by that?

Since i dont know how to get pixel dimensions, i got a screenshot of my sequence settings. Does it have what you're looking for?

l.png

And how do i render everything when it refuses to render those that are yellow? At the moment, everything is either green or yellow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, I realized that it might not have been clear after I'd posted.  Talking about how to batch process video in handbrake.

Mark an in and out in the timeline and go to sequence:  render in to out.  Yellow will render and should turn green...  (I think).  and see attached screen shot for pixel dimensions of sequence.  Do they match your clip properties

Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 2.00.33 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marking in and out points did work, and it is currently rendering that, but that's going to take a while. And no, my frame size is 1920 horizontal and 1080 vertical.

I'd just like to thank both of you for your time and effort you spent with me. You honestly dont know how much your help means to me. I unfortunately know almost nothing about exporting except for file types and resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Motion blur: solved!

Field order was set to lower first by default for some reason. I set it to progressive and it all looked normal again. Why I didn't really consider this from the start was because it was always set to progressive, and I have no idea why it was set to lower first this time.

I can't believe i wasted y'all's time. Deep apologies from me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right. Opening handbrake, there is an option to import an entire folder with videos. But the amount of cutting, effects and other audio i have synced with it would still remain a problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines