• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export file is not visible in specified directory

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export a file in the YouTube 1080 HD preset. On exporting, it says the file is successfully exported, however I cant see the file when I go to the folder. However, if I am trying to export again, I see the previously exported version on the 'Save As' GUI. At this point I can cut and paste the files as needed. However, again, once the exports are done, I cannot see the files in the specified directory. This has been driving me nuts. Please help!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems like an issue with your Windows Explorer and not Premiere.

Did you try refreshing the directory? In the directory, right click on an empty space and refresh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I will try and let you know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hii Please help me ! my premiere 2020 is rendring the files 100% but when I check in specified directory what I see here! IS file in project format not in video format how can I solve this I have tried to render multiple time but noting happend.Screenshot (113).pngScreenshot (109).pngScreenshot (108).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are exporting to a folder callen 11.0. Make sure you select the correct location by clicking on the blue name, next to Output Name in the Export dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines