Exit

Export Freeze_No solution yet

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

i have huge problems with the export. 

My file is a big project where i have a "base" sequence which i always duplicate. In there i have a basic video clip ~10mins (mov) where i just need to cut off the beginning and the end, classic intro + outro animation video file (mov), logo jpg as overlay with mask, short music for intro+outro(wav), adjustment layer for grading, some white matte and an AE File with a banneranimation. Intro + Outro have alpha channels so they fade in/out. So what i always do (for months) is just change the main videoclip, change the informations in the AE file and make the rest fit with the begin and end. Never had any trouble. 

So friday i did all this and tried to export some new videos. H264, 1920p 25frames. And it freezes. Just right at the beginning. Couldnt cancel the export so i killed premiere  via taskmanager. Tried it again over and over. Sometimes it runs 2-5secs sometimes it freezes instantly. So what i tried is:

- New projectfile and copying all in
- Premiere new installation
- Older version
- Copying all files on another hard disk
- Saving the AE file in a new file
- Different combinations in a new file adding the layers step by step
- Editing all again in a new file just copying stats like position, grading etc on new layers. 

Export worked sometimes without the AE file, sometimes when i didnt cut the main video clip, sometimes without logo or grading. But there is no regularity. 

I also tried to open a completly different and old project for university -> a few months old. Export worked without any problems. 

Im at a complete loss. 

PC Specs: 
16 GB Ram
i7 4770K

GF1060
64bit
All updates made
Any ideas what i could try?

Thank you for any help!

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Make sure you have the latest STUDIO driver installed.

NVIDIA Studio Driver | 460.89 | Windows 10 64-bit

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and i deleted media cache for sure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have the latest STUDIO driver installed.

NVIDIA Studio Driver | 460.89 | Windows 10 64-bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks i will try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines