Highlighted

Export from Adobe Primerio Pro: File Size too big

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the video clip i edited is only 17 second long tik tok. When i exported it, it becomes 224.2 MB!!! So i can uploaded to my tik tok cuz the file size is too big. When i screen record this video on Quick Time, it is only 11.4MB. Why does this happen and how do I fix it? I did not change anything in the Export window, used the default setting. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Formats, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export from Adobe Primerio Pro: File Size too big

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the video clip i edited is only 17 second long tik tok. When i exported it, it becomes 224.2 MB!!! So i can uploaded to my tik tok cuz the file size is too big. When i screen record this video on Quick Time, it is only 11.4MB. Why does this happen and how do I fix it? I did not change anything in the Export window, used the default setting. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Formats, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2020 0
Averdahl LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mind you that the Timeline is set to 480x640 with a fps of 30.0011 while you are exporting to 1920x1080. 30 fps. You want 30 fps in the Sequence Settings and you want to make sure that the source footage matches the settings on the timeline. (Sequence > Sequence Settings for both changes) If the source footage matches, blowing it up to 1920x1080 will look not so good.

Last, ProRes will give you large files. Try ProRes LT but they will be larger that the source footage. So, export using the H.264 Exporter in the Export Settings dialog.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 1