Highlighted

Export is blank

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, admittedly a bit of a novice at this, but never had this issue before!

I created a 15 second file and exported it as usual without issue - I then changed the audio for another branch and when I exported it the file is blank (no video or audio) and goes for 1min 30sec. I have read through the online forums for answers but nothing has worked for me. Uninstalled and reinstalled this morning as a last hope, but same again - here are my export settings:

Premiere Pro.PNG

Any help would be much appreciated!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export is blank

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, admittedly a bit of a novice at this, but never had this issue before!

I created a 15 second file and exported it as usual without issue - I then changed the audio for another branch and when I exported it the file is blank (no video or audio) and goes for 1min 30sec. I have read through the online forums for answers but nothing has worked for me. Uninstalled and reinstalled this morning as a last hope, but same again - here are my export settings:

Premiere Pro.PNG

Any help would be much appreciated!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try it without Hardware encoding.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have to choose either hardware or software, I can't have neither - and neither option works unfortunately

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0