Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export issues

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I think my problem is a common one. I used to be able to export videos about 10 minutes in length made up of numerous clips from various sources. The final exported mp4 used to be excellent. Now the exported file has the video appearing in slow motion and the audio, (although fine) is now out of sync with the video.

I have seen a few answers to this question, but instructions need to be specific (I.E.) I am not that tech savvy and I need clear instructions. Can someone help me with a simple understandable solution? 

A successful solution would be much appeciated.

Dan

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you please provide us with the sequence settings and export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?Thank you for replying

Please find attached a snapshot of the Sequence and Export settings

Dan

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain
privileged information or confidential information or both. If you
are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify the sender.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Default,

We didn't see your screenshots, Dan. You have to use the forums software and the icons at the top of the text box to embed the images.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry,

My reply re Export Issues Sequence settings.jpgExport settings.jpgmay not have had attachments so I am resending.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the source for the media? A phone, by any chance? Or a screen capture/recording?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The videos are mosly .mov files from a camera. There are some mp4 files from a phone as well. Also some jpg photos.

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mostly! 

I so much appreciate you looking into this. I will check for further replies from you tonight.

Got to go.

Thanks

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd bet that the issue is the phone media. Premiere can handle some VFR (variable frame rate) media from some phones, but not others so much. And what it "can handle" it doesn't always do well with.

So try converting that to CFR (constant frame rate) in HandBrake and then replace the clips on the sequence with those. In Handbrake, be sure to go to the Video tab, click the CFR circle, and set a specific number framerate. Then set compression to "near placebo" to avoid re-compression issues.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Sounds right. I think the last time I did a successful export there were no mobile phone videos.

I will give it a try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines