• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Media Disabled (Greyed out)

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. For the last 2 to 3 weeks I am unable to export any media from Premiere CC. I have the latest version installed with all updates but still the export is greyed out and I get some notification about my account and billing once a day. When I check my account online there seem to be no problems. I have tried reinstalling and repudiating without any results. Please assist.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked your sign in stuff is correct in your Creative Cloud app? And does it show you as signed in to your account? This sort of thing is handled through that applet.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 09, 2014 Dec 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you do not have your sequence or clip selected the Export will be greyed out.

you can select your sequence in the project bin, program monitor, source panel or sequence panel

I select my sequence in the sequence panel where I have my in and out points (work area) chosen for export

Is that what is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2016 May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helpful for me too thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

worked for me, thanks.
The only way it worked, was selecting the clip in the project panel and clicking "Export / captions".
Any other way didnt work. Not so intuitive I guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi VC,

I had the problem where all the Publish options in the Export Settings panel were greyed out. The reason I found was that I had selected the 'Match Sequence Settings' checkbox checked. Im not sure why exactly as I have had it checked for other exports in the past. The only difference was this time I was exporting out a video that I did no editing to, I brought it in to the timelime and only wanted to export it so I could publish to FB and Youtube automatically.  So unchecking the Match Sequence Settings checkbox enabled all the Publish options. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found that you need to be in Edit mode and NOT Export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stan,

The OP made her post in 2014, so her problem was different. That said, your advice might be helpful to a current editor. I'm locking the post as it is rather old, but I appreciate your comment.

Thank You,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines