Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Media... impossible

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !

Today I finished a little edit that I intend to use in After Effect and I would like to export it as a video. But when I hit Ctrl+M nothing happens... and I cannot believe that a software that old, with a exporting that have never failed me refuse to work now. It's been a while since I haven't work under Premiere and I'm VERY disapointed !!!!

How can I fix this (since I have to I guess)...

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.

Have you tried to go to the file menu and choose export?  Maybe your keyboard shortcuts have gotten corrupted.  And make sure either the sequence is active in the timeline or it's selected in the project/bin window. before trying to export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK this works. The sequence wasn't selected... but I don't really see the point when you only have one... this is silly 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines