Highlighted

Export Motion Graphics Template Grayed Out

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be unable to save my intro sequence as a template; I've made sure that the sequence is selected, but the option to export remains grayed out. I'd LOVE not to have to recreate this every time!

From the screenshot you posted, I only see video clips, and no titles. There must be at least one title to enable the Export to Motion Graphics Template export option.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export Motion Graphics Template Grayed Out

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be unable to save my intro sequence as a template; I've made sure that the sequence is selected, but the option to export remains grayed out. I'd LOVE not to have to recreate this every time!

From the screenshot you posted, I only see video clips, and no titles. There must be at least one title to enable the Export to Motion Graphics Template export option.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2017 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the graphics clip itself selected? I have this happen occasionally ... but only when I've forgotten to select the graphics clip itself.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've selected it so that it turns gray. Then when I go up to Graphics, the option to export is grayed out. Not sure what I could be doing wrong.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't replicate this except by selecting something that is not a title.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh noooo....so I have to recreate my intro every time?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, super annoying...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, you have a graphic clip created by the EGP, you click on that graphic, and don't have the option to export as motion graphics template?

How about dropping a screen grab in your reply box?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2018 0
Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the screen grab from mine:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2018 0
Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was your title done in Premiere or in After Effects. From the screenshot, I suspect a mogrt made in AE, which you can't export as a mogrt from Premiere sadly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2018 0
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

grayed out.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2019 0
JoeMAR LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DESCRIPTION Hey what's up guys Joel here. Welcome to my YouTube channel JoeMAR EDITZ. In my YouTube channel JoeMAR EDITZ I will teach you basics and Advanced...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0