Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export not Working.

Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I've been trying to export my project on Premiere Pro but when I hit export, it automatically takes me back to my project timeline. I've already cleared storage for it but for every video, it won't export. Please help me ASAP. Thank you all!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, i also have the same problem.. when i hit render (very basic project of 52 sec with few stabilisations) it freezes at random % every time and i have to repower the pc to close it..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you figure out a solution? Having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All three of you.  ya gotta give us some very basic information before we can start to help.

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and source properties and sequence settings.  And by any chance are any of your sources from screen recordings or smartphones? if so

use mediainfo to determine whether your source is variable or constant frame rate

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

if it's variable use handbrake to convert to constant frame rate

https://handbrake.fr
and here's a tutorial on how to use handbrake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you, you made my day ❤️ and i learned new important things specially about constant and variable frame rates! seriously THANK YOU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

glad to help.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines