• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export or print bin contents?

Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to print or export the text list of a bin?

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

It's not a pretty way to work, but if you export your project using File > Export > Avid Log Exchange . . . .

then take that file and change the extension to .csv.

Import the now .csv file into Excel,  where you'll have to fool around with the configuration of the import delimiters a bit to get it to sort the columns correctly sorted and you'll have it in a spreadsheet.

At least this works on Mac, don't know about windows.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I know off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else? If not...unbelievable that you can't have a list of your media!

--
Michael Saul
[personal info deleted by mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDL?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not a pretty way to work, but if you export your project using File > Export > Avid Log Exchange . . . .

then take that file and change the extension to .csv.

Import the now .csv file into Excel,  where you'll have to fool around with the configuration of the import delimiters a bit to get it to sort the columns correctly sorted and you'll have it in a spreadsheet.

At least this works on Mac, don't know about windows.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Meg the Dog's solution worked for me.  It's not pretty, but it works.  The file from "File > Export > Avid Log Exchange" seems to be tab-separated, so when you import it into a spreadsheet, set your delimiters to tabs, only.  That worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann's reply was correct. There are a few plugins out there that I think might be able to do this, I remember having seen information about this at various times over the past few years.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is not. I put in a user voice request 2 years ago, it has not received many votes.

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/36121270-feature-request-ex...

How cool would this be? (below is a proof of concept, it doesn't actually work like this)

tech.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thanks to you all for your timely comments.

I ended up taking multiple screen shots and printing them...like an animal!  LOL

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines