Highlighted

Export Poster Frame (thumbnail) in Final Encoded Video

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a research project involving 360 degree stereoscopic VR video and need to display a specific black screen with a number in the thumbnail poster frame.  The intent is for subjects to see only a list of numbered thumbnail images in the menu of their VR headsets.  Currently, the thumbnails for these videos is from the main scene of each video.  I've put in a short beginning "black video" segment with a number only, and this is what I need for the subjects to see, just a black screen with a number for each video.  My review of the community so far indicates Premiere Pro may not have a way to preselect the sequence poster frame/thumbnail for the entire timeline before exporting/encoding.  Do the Adobe experts know of an alternative way to add this, without involving YouTube?  These videos are for research and not intended to be uploaded.  Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export Poster Frame (thumbnail) in Final Encoded Video

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a research project involving 360 degree stereoscopic VR video and need to display a specific black screen with a number in the thumbnail poster frame.  The intent is for subjects to see only a list of numbered thumbnail images in the menu of their VR headsets.  Currently, the thumbnails for these videos is from the main scene of each video.  I've put in a short beginning "black video" segment with a number only, and this is what I need for the subjects to see, just a black screen with a number for each video.  My review of the community so far indicates Premiere Pro may not have a way to preselect the sequence poster frame/thumbnail for the entire timeline before exporting/encoding.  Do the Adobe experts know of an alternative way to add this, without involving YouTube?  These videos are for research and not intended to be uploaded.  Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0

Have something to add?