All those were, essentially, were re-named presets of the "match source, medium bitrate" or "Match source, high bitrate" presets already there. Adding nothing but vacuous additional presets to an already over-long list. That's why they were cut.
So ... try the "Match source, adaptive medium bitrate" ... which seems to work perfectly.
Is this the official ADOBE answer? In the next topic, the adobe representative says that all system presets must be in place!
Physically, preset files are located in their folders. But Adobe Premiere doesn't see them.
In the h264 export settings, there are no presets for vimeo, YouTube, facebook, and so on. . Where did they go?
I have them showing, shel. I would try reinstalling the application. Can you try that?
i can do it this weekend
ps now I see that all files are available. But the application does not see them. Check out the screenshot.
Curious. Let us know what occurs after the reinstallation, OK?
Good. now i did the following - i deleted the system presets folder and ran the adobe premiere installation. The installation was successful. But nothing has changed. Most system presets are missing. Exactly the same situation in Media Encoder
Rather strange as this occurrence is not widespread. It may be a folder permissions issue. Can you try the steps here? https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/preferences-folder-read-only-error.html
I see you have created a forum post, as well. I'll merge the threads then.
Thanks for the tip. I checked everything. Access rights to folders and files in them are FULL for writing and reading for everyone.
Nothing changed. Export presets did not appear.
As I already wrote, the situation is exactly the same in Media Encoder.
The exact same problem is being discussed in other specialized forums. Does Adobe officially confirm this problem?
Thanks shellkursk for identifying they in fact do exist!
- Other posts like the answer from R Neil Haugen said they were cut beucase there were too many or duplicates
- My solution was by going to Export - Media, and then I clicked Import Preset, used your folder path, and just selected the ones I wanted to see back
the developer did not confirm the information that the presets were deleted on purpose. This was not indicated in the descriptions of new versions of Premiere and MediaEncoder.
We are waiting for an official reply. Let them tell you if they removed it on purpose or why.
Presets are still there.
Maybe a new user account on your machine will do the trick.
You are not the first to report this issue.
Might have something to do with lisence.
Sign out, reboot and sign in.
See how that goes.