Exit

Export presets

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

I hope someone can help me out here....

I am trying to export a video clip with premier pro but when I click on the presets drop down its only showing me 9 options and no custom option. 
I have recently bought a new laptop and on my old laptop I had a lot more options. 

Is there something I can do to get more options?? 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which 'format' are you choosing when in the export window?

The only choice I see that offers 9 preset options is H.264 Blu-ray. Have a look at the H.264 format choice (above H.264 Blu-ray in the drop down presets menu) - it should have lots more choices.

Also - as this is a new laptop it won't have the old custom options from your previous laptop. You'll need to re-create them. As the name suggests they are 'custom' options ... that were created by you or someone else on your old laptop.

You can save your old custom preset options from the old laptop and bring them over if you want. There's a 'save preset' button next to the preset pulldown menu in your export window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines