• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export problem with premiere pro

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have Export trouble with premiere pro. Exportation bug because not able to render the images while exportation, but i have no trouble while editing. I've tried to create a new sequence and copy the contents but I got the same trouble. It's not a format cause, I use sony cameras, drones, gopro, etc (4k, HD 60fps an HD 120fps). Please someone can help me. 

I have 32gig RAM, SSD Hardware, Quadro K620 Nvivia graphic card. Please help me

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1to SSD kingston , 677 go free

I had the same problem yesterday, and i fixed it by copying the project data in a new sequence. Now it doesnt work, even if i do the same process. Stop rendering at the begining of the project. I saw some people having that problem when using some markers...I do not use that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and I have the latest version of premiere pro and graphic card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but the K620 is not supported any more in Premiere Pro. This is because the latest version of CUDA has depreciated all GPUs older than the second-gen Maxwell architecture (GM2xx chips with CUDA Compute Capability version 5.2). Unfortunately, that Quadro K620 is of the first-gen Maxwell architecture (being based on a GM107 chip) with only CUDA Compute Capability version 5.0. CUDA support is frozen at CUDA 10.1 levels even though it is running CUDA 11.0 software. Full hardware support for CUDA 10.2 or higher is required.

Oh, by the way, that Quadro K620 is all but useless for GPU acceleration even if it worked: It uses molasses-slow DDR3 VRAM with a maximum memory throughput of only 29 GB/s instead of the more desirable GDDR5 or GDDR6 VRAM with memory throughput well over 100 GB/s. Worse, that 29 GB/s memory throughput is lower than that of your system's RAM! That will bottleneck your system's CPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try instead to Create a new PROJECT then IMPORT the troubled project into it.

Also, delete your cache files:

• Start PP from it's normal desktop icon (IE: don't open from a project file link).
• Close the Open/Home screen (and you will be in PP without a project open).
• Go into Edit/Preferences/Media Cache (Mac users adjust menu name)
• Then Press: Remove Media Cache Files: and Delete...
• Select: Delete all media cache files from the system and OK
• Close PP - It will create any needed cache files on the fly as you edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another couple things to try on top of the other suggestions here (and if you haven't tried it already):

- Use Software Encoding instead of Hardware Encoding if you're using h264/5

- Export to a different codec. Try ProRes 422. If that works you can create an h264/5 file based on that one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines