Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EXPORT PROBLEMS

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I'm having a difficult time exporting my projects on my new setup. For one I'm not able to choose hardware encoding for export, even though my system shows that it supports it. I'm trying to export a 4 minute video but because I'm only able to choose software encoding the export takes hours. I initially added some Red Magic effects to my project (Denoiser III and Looks), but after trying to export with CUDA it failed giving me:

Export Error
Error compiling movie.

Software Render Error

Software effect returned error.

Writing with exporter: H.264
Writing to file: \\?\C:\Users\Mickey\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\14.0\Sequence 01_2.mp4
Writing file type: H264
Around timecode: 00:00:17:17 - 00:00:18:02
Rendering effect: AE.RG Denoiser3
Rendering at offset: 18.352 seconds
Component: Denoiser III of type AEVideoFilter
Selector: 11
Error code: 512

I then disabled all of the Red Magic effects and just used Lumetri to color correct, and applied a 3rd party LUT. After trying to export with CUDA, and with RED MAGIC effects disabled, it failed giving me : 

Export Error
Error compiling movie.

Accelerated Renderer Error

Unable to produce frame.

Writing with exporter: H.264
Writing to file: \\?\C:\Users\Mickey\Desktop\Sequence 01_1.mp4
Writing file type: H264
Around timecode: 00:00:00:01 - 00:00:02:23
Rendering at offset: 2.586 seconds
Component: H.264 of type Exporter
Selector: 9
Error code: -1609629695

Even when using my Mac I never had issues exporting with Lumetri and these 3rd party LUTS. The only thing I've been able to do is export with software encoding but the export takes hours.

I really have two questions which is how do I enable hardware encoding for export and also why is my export failing when using CUDA?

My current setup specs are:

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor 3.79 GHz
Installed RAM 64.0 GB

Geoforce 1060 3gb graphics card

NVME 1TB SSD

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 20H2

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mickey,

Sorry to hear of this hassel. 3rd party effects in Premiere oftentimes cause me grief, too. Usually the posts I see about the accelerated render error, people recommend exporting with software only. But it looks like software only is also causing you problems. For Windows, I oftentimes see that people need to update their graphics card, or just their 3rd party plugins. Did you update any of your Adobe apps or operating system lately (or any changes)? 

Also, the error codes give you clues as to what is causing the export failures. In your case, Premiere doesn't like something around 00:00:17:17 - 00:00:18:02 (assuming that's the Denoiser 3) and around 00:00:00:01 - 00:00:02:23 in the second error message.

By the way in H.264 export settings, if you switch your bitrate settings to either CBR or VBR, 1 Pass, is Hardware Encoding available then? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Brandon, 

I was doing some research and I'm thinking it's my graphics card too. I actually built this PC at the beginning of the week, so all of the adobe apps and OS is up to date. 

I did go back and checked those specific time codes, and there was nothing that looked abnormal in the timeline at those spots. 

No, I tried that as well. I've put about 6 hours into looking for fixes and still can't come up with anything. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sometimes a project or sequence data gets corrupted. You don't see that in the monitor though. So try deleting those sections and rebuild them. Dump your cache file and reboot and see if that works.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines