• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

export quality terrible

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone im trying to export some video edits to youtube. ever time i export the quality is terrible ive matched the source tried vbr 2 pass, cbr uping bitrate ect ect but it always ends up poor quality ?? help !
ive used a clip and maxed bit rate as a example but it just ends up terrible 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've also got render at max depth which i forgot to select in the screenshot above

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're screen shots are really small. Does this have anything to do with the 'terrible' quality. You're really going to have to define that, because just having 3 similar screen shots doesn't help much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

download the images they're fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also images are all the export settings 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is link after upload to youtube also. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUDmmYmX4rc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you let YouTube finish doing the HD encoding?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey mate yeah I did, even the file after exporting is much lower quality then what I view in Adobe.. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try exporting via the new "quick export" button in the top right toolbar header and select "Match Source - High Bitrate" - That will pick a set of ready-to-use settings and rules out some accidental mis-configurations in the advanced settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey mate I will try this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I jumped around the video and the opening looks awful, but the footage of the driver in the car looks OK, and same for bit at the parking lot, etc. The footage on the bike in motion is consistently bad. Just shy of 2 minutes the camera is mostly stationary and then the ride begins, and the footage goes from OK to not good. I think it's the camera or the settings. What are you using to shoot with?

You can use the free MediaInfo program to get info on your clips. Get the program from the link below and using the 'Tree' view post a screenshot of your clip info: https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all footage was shot of a gopro hero 8 at 60fps 1080p

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the footage from the gopro/ the files exported from the gopro and whats visible in premierpro is all cystral clear. its once it exports from prem pro it drops the quality a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 for MyerPJ's request for MediaInfo reading of the footage.

Also, did you apply any effects or other treatment to any parts of the video on the timeline.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

boedy5DE5_1-1621243524021.png

timeline was just raw footage i'm only new to all this so i'm starting off basic 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

boedy5DE5_0-1621243700868.png

heres another videos shot from same camera/settings 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're 'decent' video (screenshot of mediainfo) has a bitrate of 60Mbs while the first one (flow trail) has only 20Mbs. I couldn't even find a setting on GP8 for 20Mbs, the lowest I found was 45. You can boost that up to 100Mbs. (where I set all my footage). And the results will be better. Especially of trees and leaves, water... etc. Give that a try on your next shoot. 

Uping the bit rate on the export won't help much when using the 20Mbs footage.

This link has the bitrates laid out nicely (ie: better than gopro.com)

https://havecamerawilltravel.com/gopro/gopro-hero8-black-video-modes/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines