Highlighted

Export sequence list with Media Duration info. EDL AAF XML?

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks, I'm having trouble finding a workaround on the forums.

I have a sequence that I need to export as a list with clip names, timecodes and durations. Currently the EDL gives me clipnames and timecodes but no duration. With over a thousand clips I really want to avoid manually calculating media durations, so any help is much appreciated. I tried an XML but Excel couldn't open it.

How can I get a list of the clips in sequence including media duration/run time?

Thankyou 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export sequence list with Media Duration info. EDL AAF XML?

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks, I'm having trouble finding a workaround on the forums.

I have a sequence that I need to export as a list with clip names, timecodes and durations. Currently the EDL gives me clipnames and timecodes but no duration. With over a thousand clips I really want to avoid manually calculating media durations, so any help is much appreciated. I tried an XML but Excel couldn't open it.

How can I get a list of the clips in sequence including media duration/run time?

Thankyou 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 12, 2020 0
ElyseM LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you ever figure this out?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0