• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export settings desktop and mobile

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 19 second video that needs to work on desktop and mobile, so file size is critical for load times.  The original file is 51MB.  If I use Match Source, Medium  Bitrate the file is 9MB, but exhibits a lot of artifacts when viewed on browsers.  The same for High Bit Rate 1080p (26.8MB).  The best was High Bit Rate 720p (26MB), but that is still too big.  All where output in H.264.

Our client provided us with a link to a website that has a 22 second video that is only 7MB and shows well.  So there must be an export setting that I don't know about.  Any help would be appreciated!

TOPICS
Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Its either image quality or filesize: cannot have both.

Export with what looks the best to you then convert with Handbrake to smaller size.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its either image quality or filesize: cannot have both.

Export with what looks the best to you then convert with Handbrake to smaller size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That did the trick.  I found a tutorial on YouTube that explained how to tweak the settings, and I was able to reduce the file size significantly with an inperceptible change in quality on a 27 inch monitor and an iPhone 12 Pro Max.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines