• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Stopping at 98%

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export a 28 minute sequence and it keeps stopping the export with 8 seconds left at around 98%. I did the XML and it noted that 2 of my clips were untranslated so unlinked and relinked the media. I had 2 clips that I had scaled so I got rid of that. There are no dissolves or fades or any other effects. I had to get this to my client yesterday! Please help.  

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

render out a tiff or png sequence and it will fail at the frame count with the error. that will point to your bad clip. bonus, you won't have to start over. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So then what do I do when I find the bad clip. Making the media offline and then relinking within the sequence doesn't work. Should I all the footage relating to that clip (an interview) and re-import it? Or is there something else to do? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Transcode it to prores separately directly in media encoder with effects off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines